As campaign coordinator, you are the voice for United Way of Davidson County within your workplace. Your energy and efforts are greatly appreciated.
We want you to have the tools you need to be successful in running your workplace campaign. If you would like additional training or materials, please contact Campaign Director firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-249-2532.
We look forward to working with you!
Download the following items to use during campaign:
- Virtual Campaign Ideas
- Example support letters
- Ten Steps To A Successful United Way Employee Campaign
- United Way Posters Children/Tom A Finch YMCA
- United Way Posters Pharmacy/Davidson Medical Ministries
- United Way Posters Tysons/Lexington Housing CDC
- United Way Cash Giveaway Poster
- Buying Power Statistics
- Ten Reasons To Give To UW
(Click to view and print PDF sheets of coupons to give to your employees to create a fun,
exciting atmosphere around your United Way Campaign)
- "Crunch" Candy Gram
- Bag Lunch Day for the United Way
- Campaign T-Shirts
- Dime Challenge
- Dime Challenge Labels
- Flee at 3
- In at 10
- Casual for a cause
Questions? Contact email@example.com for more information.